- Advocacy on quick supply on vaccines to Nepal continues by partners at all levels.
- Nepal reached the landmark of having administered more then 20 million Covid-19 vaccine doses on 10 December.
- To date, Nepal has received 31,419,330 doses of Covid-19 vaccines from various sources.
- There are currently 5,526 active Covid-19 cases recorded.
- Preliminary reports estimate a total loss of NRS 8,268 million due to the unseasonal heavy rainfall of mid-October.
- Oral Cholera Vaccination was completed in Kapilvastu district to respond to increased cases of Acute Watery Diarrhea, in coordination with WASH response.