The UN IAHRTF is a Task Force of the Operations Management Team (OMT) established to promote quality human resource management and development throughout the UN System in Nepal.
The basic objectives of the UN HRTF are:
- To discuss HR issues of common concern.
- To share knowledge and procedures in order to promote harmonization, improve overall quality and equality of HR processes, and function as a forum for capacity building among the members.
- To discuss, investigate and develop proposals on specific issues requested by the OMT or identified by the HR Network itself.
- To act as an advisory group to OMT in the area of HR development.
- To help establish a culture and environment for learning within UN organization of Nepal.
- OMT Focal Person
- Deputy Coordinator